The hobbit motor lodge ohakune terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- SKI SEASON approximately 15th June - 31 October: A minimum 2 night stay is applicable. A DEPOSIT OF TWO NIGHT'S ACCOMMODATION IS REQUIRED TO SECURE THE RESERVATION. Your credit card will be processed immediately for the first 2 night’s accommodation upon making reservation.
- MARDI GRAS WEEKEND BOOKING CONDITIONS: A minimum 2 night stay is applicable. To confirm a reservation we require credit card details including expiry date (secure bookings via www.the-hobbit.co.nz) Your credit card will be processed immediately for the 2 night’s accommodation. The equivalent of a third night’s accommodation will be held on your credit card as bond, this will be applied in the week preceding Mardi Gras. The bond will be returned in full within 24 hours of checkout providing the room does not require additional cleaning and is undamaged.
- SUMMER : A DEPOSIT OF ONE NIGHT'S ACCOMMODATION IS REQUIRED TO SECURE THE RESERVATION. Your credit card will be processed immediately for the first night’s accommodation.
- CANCELLATION POLICY : Ski Season : All cancellations must be notified in writing, by email, fax or post more than 7 days prior to your arrival. If more than 7 day’s notice is given your deposit will be refunded less a 10% booking fee. If a cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to arrival, the deposit is non-refundable. There are no refunds for early departure.
- CANCELLATION POLICY : Summer: All cancellations must be notified in writing, by email or fax. 24 hour’s notice is required
- No visitors are allowed in rooms after 10pm. Any damage to the room or property may be charged, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable
- This is a non smoking complex, smoking is not permitted in any of the rooms or buildings on the property. Failure to comply with these conditions may incur cleaning and loss of income charges.
- Accommodation charges are based on the number of guests booked at the initial booking. Any additional guests will be charged for.
- No pets are allowed on the premises.